Below is a link to the Bethel COVID Plan for Athletics. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! Additional information will be sent directly to the parents of our athletes pertaining to their individual sport ticketing procedures. We have made what we feel is the most equitable and logical decisions given the significant restrictions that have been place on school districts as it pertains to sporting events.
- Only parents / family members of athletes competing may attend. Parents of athletes will receive an email with ticketing information for the season.
- Only 2 tickets per athlete are able to be purchased. No tickets will be offered at the gate and presale with be ONLINE ONLY.
- No Senior Citizen or Employee passes will be accepted.
- Everyone in attendance MUST wear a mask.
- Everyone must have a pre-purchased ticket to enter the event. No ticket, no admittance. We strictly have to monitor and account for the maximum number of attendance.
- We will use only 1 gate of entrance at each venue. Football and Soccer will enter in the main gate by concessions. Volleyball will enter through “The Hive” door or “High School” doors only.
- Families are asked to sit together and socially distance from others. Bleachers will be marked off into 6-foot “pod” areas.
- ALL SPECTATOR PARKING will be in the paved lot. No parking in the bus lot or fire lane is permitted. Overflow parking, if necessary will be in the gravel lot north of the school or in front of the school.
- Please help honor all of these requirements so our kids can continue to play. Failure to abide may result in our sport being shutdown.
Please call the athletic office with any questions. (937) 845 – 9487 and please be gentle on us! 🙂